Friday, February 17, 2017

Day 3 of our Challenge KAL for February - Thank you, Janet, for giving me the time to introduce Intarsia Knitting!
 You can get the entire pattern at the link here:  http://detroitknitter.blogspot.com/2010/02/intarsia-knitting.html

PHOTO:  My finished dishcloth, before tucking all the ends in 
[I have more than you will, as I was using up some stash yarn and therefore have more 'pieces' to weave in]

ROW 45-61:

ODD ROWS REPEAT ROW 9:
Row 9:
sl 1, K 43, P 1

EVEN ROWS REPEAT ROW 8:
Row 8:
sl 1, K 3, P 37, K 3, P 1
ROW 62-67: SL1, K43, P1

BO ALL STITCHES. My preferred BO for this is Elizabeth Zimmerman’s sewn BO, but any BO will do. WEAVE IN ENDS.

DetroitKnitter.blogspot.com

That's it!  I hope you enjoy your finished cloth!
Please share a photo in your yahoo group album!


Finished!  [Snowman, courtesy of my grand-daughter's artwork!]

Please check out this designer's page [and also at Ravelry] -
she has many other knitting ideas also -

Thanks for knitting with me!
Enjoy your day,
Linda
 You can get this entire pattern at the link here:  http://detroitknitter.blogspot.com/2010/02/intarsia-knitting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment